A workshop for professionals looking to reduce resource use and associated costs while still providing a fantastic customer experience. Doing Business can be good for the planet and good for its people while still increasing profit.
Ideal for hospitality business owners, hotel management teams, procurement specialists, and sustainability professionals.
Meet the speakers:
JoAnn Hendrickx of Travel Without Plastics
Andrea Ruiz of Recycle Across America
Ryan Murphy, formerly of the St. Augustine Amphitheatre
Tara Dodson of Full Circle
Participants receive lunch and two drink tickets for the Green Drinks event. Proudly Sponsored by the Tourist Development Council
Following the workshop network with local businesses at the Green Drinks event at Embassy Suites. Proudly sponsored by the North Florida Green Chamber & Brightway/Olympus Insurance.
We would like to thank the Embassy Suites for making this possible!
Highlights + Sustainability Topics
- How to be a green venue and a profitable business.
- Minimizing single-use plastics and Styrofoam while meeting health, safety, and quality expectations.
- What exactly can your business recycle and what difference does it make?
- How to position sustainability communications to successfully market to your target customer.
- Creating new income streams from a zero-waste focus.
- Living and working in harmony with North Florida wildlife.
Registration in the sustainability workshop is customized in educating professionals to receive exceptional training from experts in the field of sustainable travel, customer service, hospitality, recycling, and conservation.